What you can find on this website…
After considerable effort and time, I have finally finished a course that helps students to learn Czech, with ease. I call this course “Czech quickly and effortlessly”. This course is based on many experiences that I have with many different courses in foreign languages. Who wants to learn boring grammar rules taught at primary and high schools? If you are fan of learning grammar rules, this is not for you! I focus on grammar, but in a different way than they do at schools. I have lessons that will let you understand the grammar of the Czech language, in a natural way, just like kids learn it. Maybe your first question is: Is this course for beginners, intermediate or advanced students? Let me tell you that this course is for everyone, even for people without any knowledge of the Czech language.
I have heard the question, “How can I learn Czech?” from many different people. Well . . . by using this course and following my advice, of course! Read more about how to learn Czech, in the following text…
Learn Czech in these ways…
- The entire course consists of 170 MP3 files.
- You need to listen a lot. Listen, listen, listen. Then you will be able to understand what others are saying and be able to imitate the words.
- The entire course consists of lessons that are naturally created, not artifically, as they are in the majority of text books.
- You will be able to use the phrases that you learn, in a daily conversation.
- Having an English translation for each sentence, can help you to understand the correct meaning.
- Imagine that you have only lessons that are completely in Czech. Even some advanced students may have a problem to understand the correct meaning, in some cases.
- Learn how to ask somebody for something and to answer it.
- Real conversations are not about monologues, they are about questions and answers. We usually ask somebody for something, so we should be able to ask as well as answer.
- At schools we are taught from text books that have lessons about some topics that we will never use, even in our native language. So we will surely not use them in a foreign language. I remember that I had lessons about a specific type of bird, or about a plant. Who would like to talk aobut these things? Maybe someone, but not the majority of people. These lessons are based on commonly used phrases as well as topics and verbs.
- Learn Czech grammar naturally, not by studying grammar rules that may frustrate you.
- The lessons are constructed as they are, so that you will be able to understand the Czech grammar naturally, with no need to study grammar rules. You will learn phrases of the formal and informal language, in different tenses and different persons. Also, you will learn to create questions and answers, and be able to use negative and positive expressions.
If you want to learn Czech by this method, please read more by clicking on the following link…
Czech quickly and effortlessly