About the entire course
The entire course “Czech quickly and effortlessly” is divided to 4 levels, so it is for students from beginner to upper-intermediate level.
I have divided these 4 types of lessons to 2 packages, simply because someone does not want to study lessons for beginners (Package 1), so they prefer to buy only advanced lessons. On the contrary, some beginners want to start to learn Czech, so they may prefer to buy only the first package and after they finish it, they maybe buy the second one. You can look at some demo lessons, so you are familiar with the types of lessons I offer.
Perhaps you are interested how many lessons are there in the entire course.
- Lessons for beginners and elementary students.
- 10 lessons, each lessons has 1 part => 10 individual lessons (10 MP3, 10 PDF)
- Lessons for beginners, elementary students and pre-intermediate students.
- 10 lessons, each lessons has 2 parts => 20 individual lessons (20 MP3, 20 PDF)
- Lessons for beginners, elementary and pre-intermediate students.
- 20 lessons, each lessons has 4 parts => 80 individual lessons (80 MP3, 80 PDF)
- Lessons for pre-intermediate, intermediate and upper-intermediate students.
- 20 lessons, each lessons has 3 part => 60 individual lessons (60 MP3, 60 PDF)
Read more about the packages
- Czech quickly and effortlessly – Package 1
- Czech quickly and effortlessly – Package 2
- Czech quickly and effortlessly – Package 1 & 2
I have heard the question, “How do I learn Czech?” from many different people.
Well…by using this course and following my advice, of course! Read more about how to learn Czech, in the following text…
Learn Czech in these ways…